L Program Committee
To provide a comprehensive educational program for the entire dressage community to learn about the equestrian discipline of dressage from the judge's point of view.
- Provide trainers, instructors, competitors and spectators' insight into the evaluative techniques of judging dressage.
- Prepare and evaluate candidates who wish to pursue entry into the USEF 'r' Judge Training Program.
- Provide continuing education for licensed judges and L graduates.
- Select and provide teaching materials to L faculty members.
- Continue to develop and enhance the USDF L Education Program website to supplement what is presented in the classroom setting and to provide continuing education for L graduates and USEF-licensed dressage judges.
- Work with the Judges Committee to carry on with “The Judge’s Box” in USDF Connection to further open communication and promote educational opportunities.
- Update the USDF L Education Program course material and website to reflect changes to the USEF dressage rules.
- Increase communication with competition managers to promote the importance of their support of the Part 2 sessions.
- Continue to support organizers in hosting L Education Programs.
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||8||Lois J. Yukins||(978) 526-2452||(978) 526-9620|
|Vice Chair||6||Trenna Atkins||(360) 678-7008|
|Co-Chair||6||Joan K Darnell||(512) 818-2897|
|Liaison||2||Sharon A Vander Ziel||(859) 971-7039|
|Member||1||Lisa K Schmidt||(201) 981-1823||(201) 981-1823|
|Member||1||Kathy M Rowse||(757) 617-9505||(757) 255-0032|
|Member||2||Maryal Barnett||(517) 230-8707||(517) 272-7174|
|Member||2||Jayne E Ayers||(414) 313-4146||(262) 965-2164|
|Member||3||Marilyn Ogden Heath||(941) 303-5603|
|Member||5||Dorie Vlatten-Schmitz||(480) 580-0634||(480) 732-0144|
|Member||5||Debbie Riehl-Rodriguez||(303) 263-0768|
|Member||5||Janet L Foy||(719) 237-4067|