Adult Programs Committee
To encourage, increase and enrich adult participation in dressage by providing educational opportunities and recognition of achievement.
- Provide concepts for new adult education programs.
- Increase the number of and participation in USDF supported adult programs.
- Improve communication and networking within and between Regions, GMOs and the Adult Programs Committee to increase support of and participation in adult education.
- Continue to develop ideas to improve communication from USDF to members and GMOs, focusing on increasing participation in current USDF programs.
- Develop new programs to enhance the educational offerings of USDF.
- Explore the creation of a national calendar, hosted by USDF, to house a searchable database of dressage educational activities.
- Promote and support the USDF GMO Education Initiative.
|Position||Region||Name & Email||Phone||Fax|
|Chair||3||Holly Hilliard||(970) 596-2819|
|Liaison||2||Isabella Baker||(859) 971-7317|
|Member||1||Kathy M Rowse||(757) 617-9505||(757) 255-0032|
|Member||2||Kenneth Dale Levy||(317) 373-9589|
|Member||4||Kelly Vallandingham||(612) 309-5797|
|Member||5||Gwen Piilani Ka'awaloa||(303) 917-3679|
|Member||6||Frances M Haupt||(971) 832-2260|
|Member||8||Matthew Paul Baillargeon||(207) 939-3384|
|Member||9||Donna D Meyer||(979) 739-8607|